Subject: Signed Contract for Estonian API Access
From: "Aysu Ulusoy" <[email-masked]>
To: "Hedi Stenman" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Maike Schlumbohm" <[email-masked]>, "RIK info" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2025 13:42:27 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Hedi,

I hope this email finds you well.

I’m writing to confirm that we have signed the contract for access to the 
Estonian API for company data. Please find the signed document attached to 
this email.

Should you need any further information or have any questions, feel free to 
reach out.

Best regards,

Aysu

-- 

Aysu Ulusoy
Product Specialist

North Data GmbH
Hermannstraße 22, 20095 Hamburg, Germany
Phone: +49 40 - 609 41 43 212
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
www.northdata.de <http://www.northdata.de/>  / www.northdata.com 
<http://www.northdata.com/>
North Data on LinkedI <https://www.linkedin.com/company/northdata> n

Geschäftsführung/General Management: Frank Felix Debatin; Sitz der 
Gesellschaft/Registered Office: Hamburg; Registergericht/Registration court: 
Hamburg, Reg.-Nr./Re. No.: HRB 116737; 
Umsatzsteuer-Identifikationsnummer/Value added tax identification number: 
DE276539121

  <https://docs.google.com/uc?export=download&id=1Nj0D9YI0h6QZdVl7RNsTQJjimQp0vA2U&revid=0B-rU8eONjD6hYmxHYUpORmdZYmVWMnBiRUR3NU1Rd0NzeWVVPQ>